Pages

Sunday, February 11, 2018

Sunday

I'm reluctant to start writing in this blog again... mostly because I felt in previous posts when I was 20 years old I was writing to tell other people about my life rather than use it as a medium to help me reflect.

However, today... i'm sitting at whole foods (there is a dog wearing a purse next to me) and I don't have my journal with me. I also think that I enjoy reading my old blog posts more than anyone else did and it's kind of fun to have an accessible version of my journal online. I may never publish this post. This morning I went to a work out class for a few hours and then procrastinated doing what I should be doing (still doing that). --2 Weeks Later I decided to post :)

I laugh at myself that I love Whole Foods so much. Today I got 2 free handfuls of Kettle chips, a $4 thimble sized soup and then convinced myself out of $4 Kombucha and bought some weird Yerba Mate drink. The first two years of pharmacy school were tough to spend money without feeling guilty or stressed but now it's year 3 and quite frankly i'm having a really hard time giving a shit. I tell myself everyday i'm going to be good with money and then inevitably I end up buying food or justifying that I need to buy teeth whitener off of amazon etc, etc, etc. (Europe tickets? Sure... i'm gonna check during my lectures just in case I grow the courage to pull the trigger and buy one day)

-Side story- Today I went to Barre class with one of my favorite teachers at that studio I always feel like i'm getting a good work out. I was waitlisted for the 2nd hour which is the mini trampoline "Bounce C" class but I got in! Today I felt incredible discoordinated. My legs and arms flying everywhere on the mini trampoline. Mentally I kept telling my leg okay go this way, to the beat, the other leg go that way -- and they just weren't listening. haha. Somedays you just have to laugh at yourself and enjoy looking stupid.

Anyways, everyday i'm looking forward to my move to Reno. New Roomates. New city. New challenges. New opportunities to more clearly define what I want and who I want to become. I'm going to turn on my "moody" playlist on Spotify and write my letter of intent for a scholarship program i'm applying for. GIMME DAT MONNNEYYYY. I can't procrastinate forever.

XOXO,
Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment