Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Ciao! Ciao!

For those of you without Italian experience this Italian phrase means bye bye! 

Looking back on the last delayed flight it really was a blessing that I was able to spend more time at home. I was able to pack the things I forgot, catch a movie with John, and just bum around the house. John and I saw the movie Flight, with Denzel Washington. NOT a good idea, the basic story line is about a pilot (who's an alcoholic) who has to crash land a plane. I'm not a paranoid flyer usually but this just makes me wonder what if... 

On a lighter note here are some pictures of the final goodbyes. 



I was a little sad that I wouldn't be able to spend the weekend in Como but i'm hoping that I will be able to spend some time there when spring rolls around. Now I am READY to get to Italy! 

However, the weather is still against me. 

Delayed... Again. 
Due to the foggy weather this morning my flight was delayed from 11:35 to 2 (still waiting to see if I actually get out of here at 2). After standing in lines for numerous hours I'm hoping that I have karma on my side for patiently waiting int the airport not once but twice! Hopefully I will be able to say Bye bye to this weather and finally start blogging from Milan. 

Stay tuned. I'm crossing my fingers hoping that I won't have to spend a dreaded night in the airport! 

No comments:

Post a Comment